I ♥ Mondays, at least Monday’s when I don’t have to work! Monday is also a great blogging opportunity with two of my favorite memes!
Every Sunday Java @ Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
1. I wish I could sleep through the night… just one night. One of these nights I’m going to get a room at a Hampton Inn so I can sleep undisturbed in one of their cloud like beds!
2. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? Wow, this is a tough one! I guess I would say for lack of anything else coming to mind, that I would have liked to see the Beatles perform. (Note: I am pretty certain that this is something WAY more important and life changing than this… but at this hour of the morning, it’s not coming to me!!!!)
3. Do you like to cook? I do like to cook. If some one else would plan the meals, and have all the ingredients in house for me, I would be very happy to cook every meal! I am just so over trying to figure out what to cook, especially because Tara is not eating meat. I am having to figure out meals for her and for Mom and I.
4. What do you like to do to get exercise? I must admit, I don’t get the exercise that I should. I am on my feet at work 7+ hours, 5 days a week, and many evenings, I am just too beat to do much else.
5. How tidy are you? Funny you should ask. I am off work today (Monday) and my hope is that I find the motivation to work my way through the clutter that has overtaken my room/my home! Tara is not very tidy, which in turn means that I am always trying to pick up. Things that have nowhere else to “live” find their way into my room (the smallest bedroom BTW), until I figure something out. I am OVER CLUTTER!
Today I’m going to share a couple songs with artists with the letter “K” (the first letter of my last name!)
K. C. and the Sunshine Band (I’m starting to forget what the SUNSHINE feels like!) – Keep it Comin’ Love
Katy Perry – Fireworks
and for your instrumental listening pleasure…. Kenny G – Breathless
Monday’s Music Makes Me Move is hosted by XmasDolly/Conductor, Lorie-The Shewbridges of Central, Florida, CALLIE – JAmericanSpice, Stacy – Stacy Uncorked, and our Cathy – Cathy Kennedy – Co-Conductors!
and if you want to check out my entry for Mellow Yellow Monday – Mellow Yellow Music, you can hop over to my Photo Blog – Photos by MAK.